Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CHANGES?

It's been awhile since I posted last.  Changes?  Well, not always for the better, it's like one step forward and two steps back.  I have learned one thing this month, actually two.
First, DO NOT get OVERTIRED!!.  It brings on the tears when least expected.  A week at work that was longer than usual, left me totally wiped, and I paid for it.  I still have not stopped the tears, but  it is getting longer inbetween sessions. 
And I thought it would be fun to play one of the games on Facebook, so I started 'ZooWorld', BIG mistake, it got so it was more work than fun and I felt like I was really getting addicted to it, so I am backing off from it.  I really would rather sit and knit at night, at least I have something to show for my time, and it is soothing.
But I did make a very special friend on Facebook, and she will be the recipient of some of my knitted dishcloths.  I think John would have liked her, but then, I probably would not have 'met' her if circumstances were different.
Amazing who God brings into our lives to make a difference.  From a friend who shares crafts, to those who swap cat stories, and even those who call you beautiful without even know what the physical appearence is.
It really is the 'little' things that can make a big difference, be it a word, picture or even a little four legged friend.
And on that note, it is late, and I am off to bed.  John, I love you, and miss you, but I will see you soon.P T L!!

No comments:

Post a Comment