Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Aftermath

Well, last week was interesting to say the least.  Lost  the water.  I was sure the pump had gone, and I could not remeber how long ago it was put in or how long the warranty was for, I was about ready to give up!!
I called the company that put in the last pump, and they came out, put in a new bladder tank, controll box, and pulled the pump and repaired four breaks in the line.  We have water.
The only thing they didn't do was tell me they put bleach in the well, and so a lot of clothing and a comforter got "Marbled" because of it.  Looks like we all tried to bleach teh colored clothes.  I called yesterday to 'complain' but don't know what, if anything, they will do.
And now they say we have snow coming.  Joy.jOy. joY!  I will be SO glad when spring gets here.  Maybe it will start warming up in the office too.
John would have the wood stove just a pumping out the heat if he were still here.  And I would still be trying to 'cool off'.  Don't have that problem now.  I have been able to stay warm at nite without the electric blanket on. That seems nice.  But then, I still have the dog and two cats to help keep me warm.
Guess I had better get heading to work.  the sky is a pretty apricot and smokey gray this am, snoww will be arriving in a few hours, but February is nore than half gone, and March will soon be gone too, then green should start showing.

1 comment: